
Liora loves being in the baby bjorn. When all else fails to entertain her, she can hang out like this for hours. Funny thing is, I don't need to do anything but keep busy. As long as I don't sit down for more than five minutes, she is happy baby.
When she was first born, I was all about the sling. Now, I am all about the bjorn.
1 comment:
Hi! I love the pictures. She's getting so big!
I, too, loved my sling for the newborn stage and then a similar front carrier to your Bjorn. Once Liora's able to hold her head up really well and sit up (and a little too bulky for the Bjorn), may I recommend the Playtex Hip Hammock? I love this carrier. Love it love it love it - and still use it frequently at 13 months and counting ....
Love to you all --- Susan
Post a Comment