
There's nothing like a baby to bring out the kisses in adults. Here grandma Penny showers adoration on Liora, who is quickly becoming spoiled.
It's not clear to me whether she fully understands what kisses are yet, but I think that its beginning to sink in that they are signs of affection. It sure seems like she's getting in the hugging mood, too. Up till recently, having her arms around us was primarily for purchase, and we had to place her arms strategically. But she is beginning to open them up when we lift her to us or even open them up when she sees someone she wants to be held by. It's not really a hug, in the sense of a brief burst of affection, but it's definitely something that comforts her.
And we find ourselves supplying hugs and kisses on demand. It's hugtastistic!
1 comment:
I just came back to look at the latest pictures again and I Can't Believe I Missed Those Arms the first time viewing! WOW! Now THOSE are some arms! Are those rolls really the product of nothing more than breastmilk and an occasional catepillar roll? Amazing! Great Job Mom and Dad - WOW!
Post a Comment