12/19/2006

Happy to try something new...


Time to start our daughter on solid food. Mmmm, yummy rice cereal! Seems like a winner for Liora. Can't say she loved it, but she didn't hate it, spit it in our faces or throw it up later. She seemed mostly perplexed and interested in the sensation of eating something other than breast milk. She ate no more than a tablespoon of food.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA! I love the photo journalism here - captured frame by frame. And I know I sound like a broken record, but I can't get over how cute this child is. I know looks aren't everything but hey - it can't hurt! She is gorgeous. I'm serious. Gorgeous.

So happy - by the way - to know more people who didn't feel the need to start solids at 3 weeks of age! Mmmmmmm rice cereal.........

David Reynolds said...

Very fun! She sure seems to enjoy her first foray into the non-milk world--and she is awfully cute!