11/26/2006

Baby Sitting


Guess who is sitting like a champ? (And holding a cup with both hands? Next - chewing gum!) Her sitting has been developing by leaps and bounds over the past three weeks. She's also tracking sounds well - she knows where a sound is coming from, even if she can't see what's making it. Clap behind her and she will smile while looking to the side. How fun!

(Notice the breastfeeding pillow surrounding her rump - that's for when she occassionally flops over in pursuit of a runaway toy or just forgets that she's sitting up.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the period between sitting and walking! Quite blissful, indeed. Plop child down, go into kitchen and get coffee, return to find child exactly where she is left.

I recommend taking full advantage of this by putting things you need all over the house and retrieving them one by one, returning to sitting, happy baby each time.

Howard, I recall you're parenting all December, so keep your Wednesdays open!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaahhhh! I was just wondering about this milestone the other night. You've sent an update just in time. I sent my sister the web address for your blog, telling her Liora is probably the cutest baby ever. She checked her out and agrees!