11/23/2006

The Real Thing


It is a Weinberg-Levine tradition to take a picture of the uncooked Thanksgiving turkey with the child of the house. Here, both Arie and Liora take part in the ritual, with David showing off the bird.

This picture may reveal that, alas, Liora probably is not a vegetarian like her father. However, I argue that Liora is fascinated with the pot rather than the fowl. We also took a picture of Liora with the Tofurkey that I feasted on. I must admit, though, she seemed rather bored and uninterested in the smartly packaged fake meat product. More evidence of omnivorousness? Maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she's looking at the turkey thinking, "Wow, I wish I could have seen that thing when it was alive - gobble gobble." Don't give up hope yet, Howie! She might follow in your footsteps. (The pot does look rather fascinating - maybe she saw her reflection)