11/04/2007

Among fish


We met up with my Sister and her family today at the Seattle Aquarium. Liora was fascinated with the huge fish tanks, wave pool, touch and feel tidepool and otters and seals. But, it was a little overwhelming, too, and she couldn't stay focused very long at any place. She was just as interested in the weird little lights along the walkways, the stairs and seats and the other children. Of course, I didn't care what she was interested in - she was my favorite fish in the pool.


Liora reaching for stars.


Liora finds something more interesting up there.


Liora read to us the description of Northern Fur Seals. Luckily, I captured the text in my picture so we can now understand it.


IT'S A GIANT LIORA FISH! RUN!!!!


OH NO! NOW IT'S A GIANT LIORA-KEIRAN-FISH! RUN!!!


Otter viewing with cousin Cerys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your move! I can't believe that it was over a year agao that all of us met. Liora just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Hope all of you are well.
:)Helen